WELCOME to WHITWORTH ARMS!
I extend my personal welcome
to Whitworth Arms LLC, your online source for quality sporting firearms,
specializing in varmint rifles, heavy caliber safari rifles, and fine double rifles and shotguns. We stock more double rifles than almost any other dealer in the USA, and we always have a strong selection of fine English and Continental side-by-side shotguns and rifles.
We also offer
a good selection of new and used scopes, mounts, books, reloading tools and supplies, ammunition and other items of interest to
the shooting sportsman. You will not find "common, garden variety" guns or rifles on our website, these are plentiful and best purchased locally.
We are federally licensed dealers and importers, currently representing Chapuis of France, Marocchi of Italy (including the FinnClassic 512 and 612 system guns),
and Parker Hale
of England. We are also the home of "Bad
Boy" TM big bore rifles and rifle kits, and "Whitworth Arms" TM
In addition, we offer a personalized advisory and booking
service for hunters who want to explore African hunting, whether
that be a father-son first time plains game hunt, a full-blown big five
safari, with or without some bird hunting or fishing on the side.
I am a native of South Africa and have hunted extensively in
Southern Africa, so my knowledge of African hunting comes from experience not
Whitworth Arms LLC represents a continuation
of over twenty years of online sales of specialty firearms.
Formerly located in Oregon, we are now based in West Central Texas but we do not operate a retail storefront. Guns purchased online by Texas residents may be picked up
by appointment, at which time you may exercise your inspection right and we will conduct the NICS background
check. Otherwise your purchases will be shipped to your
nominated dealer in your home state, or directly if your order
does not include firearms.
Thanks for visiting,
Bull Elephant taken with Bad Boy VIII Rifle cal 375
H&H, Zimbabwe 2009
Bad Boy IV and VIII Dangerous Game Rifles (Comml Mauser and Steyr SBS)
Bad Boy VI Long Magnum Kit (P14)
PLACING AN ORDER:
We operate a full e-commerce website, with automated ordering,
shipping, and payment functionality. Our inventory is updated in real time so every item displayed is in stock..
You do not need to make a phone call or send an email to place
for important information regarding the use of this site, and terms of sale.
- Hit "Online Store" on the LHS menu
- Use the search boxes to locate the item(s) of interest - use one word
- Use the checkout form at the bottom of the search results page to
initiate your order - you may need to scroll down a bit to see the
entire form; when you are done adding items, hit "check out".
- First time buyers need to create a login and PW, hit "New Customer Registration". Returning buyers, CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS OF RECORD. Read the instructions!
- On the delivery options page, read the instructions! Firearms must ship via a dealer. You can email the dealer info later.
- FOR EACH SELLER try to get an automated quote first. If UPS returns a negative shipping quote, either they don't go to your
address, or there is an error in your address, or they don't offer that service (eg no ground to AK); try another service. If you are unhappy with the UPS quote, select "quote shipping manually" (you will not be able to use a credit card in that case). Within a day or so, each seller will consolidate your items, and quote shipping cost by USPS which is cheaper for small items.
- Once you click "Commit to Buy" your items will be
suspended from the site so don't do that unless you fully intend to
- On the payment page, choose "Check/MO" if waiting for a manual shipping quote, or if you prefer to pay by mail anyway; otherwise click "secure-CC" in which case you will be transferred to a secure third party site where you will enter your CC information. Don't reenter address info, we have no access to any address information you provide the third party. Do NOT leave spaces between digits of your credit card, and double check the form before you submit, as you only get one shot. If you try again, you will get a "duplicate submission" message which means your credit card transaction did not process at all. In that case your order is in the system as an unpaid order, and we will contact you later.
ABOUT SHIPPING: Shipping costs have gone up a lot, especially on long packages and to remote areas or residential addresses. The more items you purchase together, the more reasonable the shipping cost will be (but note, ammo has to ship UPS ground separate from firearms, and handguns have to ship by air). There is no way to ship one box of ammo cheaply. Small items that can be shipped USPS flat rate (eg bullets and brass) will normally be requoted if that saves you money. Long guns over $1000 in value will normally be shipped in a hard plastic case, incl. in the shipping quote
INVENTORY IS UPDATED IN REAL TIME: Everything you see is in stock, no need to email
the seller first
ALL SALES ON APPROVAL: 3 Day inspection, refer to POLICIES page for details
ALL SALES ARE ESCROW SALES: Funds released to seller after inspection period lapses;
buy with confidence!